Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too Old For Brazilian Wax What's Your Opinion On Shaving, Waxing And Lazer For GIRLS?

What's your opinion on Shaving, Waxing and Lazer for GIRLS? - too old for brazilian wax

Hello, I wanted your opinion on hair removal. I am 17 and not sexually active, but I really want to remove the hair there. I shave and I think its good, but I hate that I have sensitive skin and does not seem good when he grows a little. Once I tried to me a Brazilian. I have over 1 / 3 of them and I could not bear the pain and also had a Bruse. I'm afraid that from a professional polished pain-wise.
You think I'm worth $ 330 for a meeting of the Perminant Laser hair removal is less painful than wax. If I'd started to do, now that the time when I grow up I did not get to care for more hair.
?

And for the children ..
On a scale of 1 / 10, how many hair bothers you?

No comments:

Post a Comment