Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pain Behind Belly Button Before Urinating Belly Button Pain And Bloody Stools, Have Had 3 IUI's And Taken Progesterone For Missed Ovulation....Related??

Belly Button Pain and Bloody Stools, have had 3 IUI's and taken Progesterone for Missed Ovulation....Related?? - pain behind belly button before urinating

Oh my god ... I'm 29 / F. I had two IUI in the last 3 months. (Married to the infertle). For some reason, probably due to the stress of not concieving not ovulate this month. My gynecologist has me on progesterone to enduce ovulation. A few days before my arrival I had my rules of the most terrible pain behind my navel. Severe and continuous pain. While standing, sitting, walking ... No external infection, is very clean. It was inside in any case. It took over the entire period and went to Aunt Flo came to town, which was 2 days. Some time ago I had a bloody discharge. Blood was certainly the intestine. I am 29 .... I have never lost ovulation, no pain from the navel, or had a bloody stool. Give these symptoms, what is your opinion? I was scheduled for blood tests last week, but have been working crazy hours and could not continue. What is your opinion? I am very nervous. Please only serious answers .......

No comments:

Post a Comment