Friday, January 22, 2010

What Proxy Can I Use If Studyhallhelp.com Doesnt Work How To Create A Proxy On A Server For Bittorrent Use At Home?

How to create a proxy on a server for bittorrent use at home? - what proxy can i use if studyhallhelp.com doesnt work

My ISP has throttled my connection for BitTorrent. I have dedicated server with a lot of bandwidth and want a variety of proxy to which I only connect to it and can also be encrypted to install. If possible, I would just like BitTorrent to use this connection so that it does not affect games and other things. I know that you have a proxy client settings BitTorrent, this is an option, but you do not know what I install on my server to make this work. Please help. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. MPX to use (see the download section)
    second form (which is simpler and just a SOCKS 5 server):
    Guard use

    Proxy Plus or you can
    Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change proxy port with a box to share on your old computer, a firewall manager / http://ipcop.org router system

    Http: / / Run pclinuxos.com how we can reassign ports of call, too.

    ReplyDelete